Sunday, February 6, 2011

6 FEBRUARY 2011...

BELLA here........
About 4 day i'm not updating my blog.
now i'm just back from holiday  KL, Langkawi, and Negeri 9..really tired...
i'm home around 5 am 6 FEBRUARY 2011.....
around 9.45am i'm wake up prepare myself cos i have a date with my HERO....
actually my  plan just wanna hangout with my old friend tikah one of my bestfriend,
about today our destination firstly as usual going to Aneka for a movie but...hurm no best movie..
i've got nelson from my HERO......wow
next we going straight ALOR SETAR MALL for a movie and lunch just at kfc..
then we are to PACIFIC for bawling n ice cream...really excited for the first time i'm bowling with my HERO..
after that we go CITY PLAZA...just for wasting time....
finally we are at DARULAMAN PARK for kayak.....( recreation )
about 7.45pm i'm home.......



  • p/s syg thz for today....i'm really happy.....i love u.....mmmmuuuaahchpz
  • also thz to TIKAH AND FAEZI...really enjoy....


SEDAP.....

MY HERO.......
i'm just need u....thz

it's me........
saya sayang awak...syg ketat2..

Me and HERO
like this pic...
(*_^ )




No comments:

Post a Comment